The sad fact is, it will only matter to a few. If it mattered – if it really mattered, then why are they doing so little to stop it being destroyed? I can well expect many more Muslims to protest AFTER it is destroyed, as opposed to the small number that portest it now. Why don’t these Muslims that would take to the streets and burn things connected to Israyhell? And what of the Palestinians, why be so vocal about a building despite it’s historical significance when it seems so few are willing to do anything about the Palestinian people who live there and have experienced horricif oppression for 60 years++.
Fact is, Masjid Al-Aqsa is Solomons (rebuilt) temple. It is THE place of worship built on the ruins of the old place of worship for the very same purpose for conducting acts of worship to The Creator.
The Zionist movement (Nearly 16 million Zionist supporting (rebel/distorted theology)Jews some atheists some ‘white meat eaters’, and the 50 Million+ Christian Zionists – most in the US) want to destroy this real temple and build a different temple in its place.
It’s quite clear what the whole basis of the alternative temple is for, not least by the fact the currently prevent people worshiping the One True God, but because they want to desroy one of the oldest an historically important places of worship to God. Isn’t there a prophey about all this?
Can you tell who it’s about yet?
But really, lets think about this. Say the temple had been destroyed yesterday. What would change in terms of the day to day rituals of Islam?
What about the Historical heritage in Saud occupied Arabia? A friend sent me this recently…
According to Irfaan Al-Alawi, the founder and director of the Islamic Heritage Research Foundation, more than 300 ‘antiquity sites’ of Makkah and Madinah have already been destroyed. Among the crimes of destruction and desecration committed by the Saudis are the following:
* In 1998 the Qabr of Hadhrat Aaminah (radhiyallahu anha), the Mother of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was bulldozed and doused with gasoline.
* “The birthplace of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) came under threat 50 years ago, when the House of Saud decided to build a library over the site. The architect then persuaded the authorities to allow him to preserve the remains beneath the library. Now the authorities want to concrete over the site and turn it into a car park.”
* The house of Hadhrat Khadijah (radhiyallahu anha), was demolished and public toilets built in its place.
* The house of Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique (radhiyallahu anhu) was demolished to make way for the Hilton hotel.
* The ancient Musjid of Imaam Al-Uraid built more than 1200 years ago was demolished and presently it is a site for rubble.
* An ancient Musjid of Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique (radhiyallahu anhu) was demolished and has been replaced by an ATM machine.
* The holy and historic sites where the famous Battles of Badr and Uhd took place, have been converted into parking lots.
* The Qabr and the Musjid of Rasulullah’s grandson have been dynamited.
* The sacred Qabrustaan of Al-Mualla where members of Rasulullah’s Family are buried, is being submerged by sewage waste, and the authorities are not doing anything about it.
* The Musjid of Abu Qubais was destroyed to make way for one of the king’s palaces.
* Darul Arqam from where Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) propagated the Deen was demolished. Today the escalators are in its place.
These are a few of the numerous relics of Islam which successive Saudi regimes have destroyed. The few remaining relics are all earmarked for destruction to transform Makkah and Madina into Las Vegas, Paris and New York.
Where are the outcries?